Tired of looking tired? There are plenty of ways you can get that youthful radiance back. We’ve got a list of 10 things that you can do to turn back the clock:
Drink more water
- Water burns fat, and it not only suppresses hunger but it also renews your skin and gives your kidneys and liver a break too. If you increase the amount of water you drink each day you’ll find that in just a few weeks your skin will be noticeably brighter, and it’s common for people to start noticing their weight to go down as well.
Forget the fads
- Fad diets that cut out certain food groups, including fats, are no good for your body. Aim for a balanced diet and avoid fads that make big promises, as they aren’t sustainable.
- Wrinkle treatments are great for getting rid of those forehead and frown lines between the eyebrows. If crows feet is your pet hate, then these treatments are great for those too and with pain relief on hand you’ll transform your face without even feeling a thing in just 15 minutes!
- Want to get something done but aren’t ready for a full facial rejuvenation? A facial peel is just the thing. These medical grade facial peels are wonderful and are great for giving you an idea of what a full facial resurfacing using laser would be like.
- Laser resurfacing is great for getting rid of the signs of sun damage and wrinkles on the face. This type of procedure leaves your skin smooth and clear, and blotchy pigments will be completely gone.
- Dermal fillers are excellent for correcting facial lines, only taking a few minutes of your time to be administered. Many people have dermal fillers to plump up and minimise or get rid of smile lines, smoker’s lines, crows feet and frown lines. Dermal fillers are also used for plumping up thin lips.
- The more you worry, the more stress you are placing on your body, and worry is something we carry in the muscles on our faces too. Relax your body and mind and you’ll see the difference.
Get enough sleep
- If you aren’t getting enough sleep, you can look worn out and older that what you are. Getting enough rest is vital to ensuring our bodies work effectively and have enough time to rejuvenate.
Give up smoking
- Smoking deprives the skin of oxygen and accelerates the aging process by speeding up the degradation of collagen in the skin. Not only is it not good for you, but it gives you wrinkles as well.
Don’t use your age as an excuse not to do something
- People often feel like when they reach a certain age they have to stop enjoying certain activities. No matter how old you are, you should still have time to do all of the things you love, and staying active is one of the biggest ways to turn back the clock.